Friday, May 10, 2013

Immigration..... again.

My last blog is about immigration too. I agree with USA All The Way! Many immigrants thinks that America is a home of opportunity, that even if it means of leaving your family, one will sacrifice. I totally agree that the government should pass a bill that will, at least help immigrants, but in my opinion, the bill should be review. One of my colleagues message me, commenting about the bill. She said that because of the big amount of penalty, their is, for certain a loophole. My colleagues blog wrote this; "I read another article called “ Some Say Immigration Bill Is Bad Deal for the GOP” who was written by Charles Babington ,stated that “ Many conservatives are scared to death that the Republican Party is committing suicide, that were going to end up legalizing 9 million automatic democrat voters” Now with all that said, this bill wont “automatically” legalize immigrants for their green card. " Somehow, it gave me the impression that most GOP are not totally convinced with the bill because of what might be the voting turn out. We all know that Obama got a lot of support from Hispanics.

I will say that my colleagues blog is great, because she used personal stories to make a  persuasive essay. I know the immigration process. I am a international student, and for me to have a legal status, I have to pay and work for it. I gone thru a lot of interviews and waited for long. I know that the other reason why illegal immigrants would rather live in secrecy because they don't have the money and scared that if the showed they will get deported. I still hope and wish that in the end, the bill will be review and passed. No matter what, those illegal immigrants contributed something and somehow good to this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you